Effective Date: January 1st, 2017
Kintsugi Solutions collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) and through other interactions and communications you have with us. The Services are provided by Kintsugi Solutions LLC and its affiliates (collectively “Kintsugi Solutions”).
Scope and Application
This Privacy Statement (“Statement") applies to persons anywhere in the world who use our apps or Services (“Users”).
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, payment method, photos, notes, and other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
● Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
● Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Important Information About Platform Permissions
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the Kintsugi Solutions app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the Kintsugi Solutions app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you choose to link, create, or log in to your Kintsugi Solutions account with a payment provider (e.g., Google Wallet or Apple Pay) or social media service (e.g., Facebook).
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
● Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
● Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
● Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, and of Kintsugi Solutions and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws;
● Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
We may transfer the information described in this Statement to, and process and store it in, the United States and other countries, some of which may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you reside. Where this is the case, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this Statement.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
● With Kintsugi Solutions subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization or logistics purposes;
● With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
● In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
● With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kintsugi Solutions or others;
● In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
● If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
● In an aggregated or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social
sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Kintsugi Solutions will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
Changes to the Statement
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2017 Kintsugi Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.